- I'm interested in drawing and the internet.
- Graduate of the University of Edinburgh (MA History of Art, 1995)
and the Royal College of Art (MA Printmaking, 2012).
- Exhibitions include 'Fuck yeah' at The Backstreet (London's last-
remaining leather bar, 2018), 'I know but I don't know' at
The Barber Institute of Fine Art, Birmingham (2017) and 'Top to
Bottom, Karen Lodges Here' at Forty Hall, Enfield (2015).
- Performances include 'Je tu il elle' at Palais de Tokyo, Paris (2014)
and 'Two pints of Stella' at Duckie, Royal Vauxhall Tavern, London (2015).
- Illustrator of over twenty books for publishers including Penguin,
Chronicle (US) and Dorling Kindersley.
- Writer/illustrator of six books about animal dung, dance moves,
how to make your own sex toys and how to draw.
- Art instructor/designer for Arthouse Unlimited, a social enterprise
for people with severe epilepsy and other disabilities.